Android is the most popular mobile operating system in the world and while it might seem like a daunting task to develop an app, there are actually many easy ways that you can take advantage of to make your app successful. Follow the following tips to master your android app association!
Image Source: Google
Android app association is a process of associating one or more applications with a launcher on a user's device. It allows you to easily access your favorite applications and eliminate the need to search through menus.
The Importance of App Associations
One of the most important things you can do to improve your Android app marketing is to develop strong app associations. This means associating your app with the right keywords and creating positive user reviews.
Here are a few tips to help you achieve strong app associations:
1. Use keyword research to find the right keywords for your app.
2. Choose the right keywords for your app copy.
3. Make sure your app logo is effective and consistent with your keywords.
4. Promote your app through App Store Optimization (ASO) campaigns and other marketing channels.
5. Keep your app associations simple. Only add links that are necessary and helpful.
6. Don't add random links. If you don't know what an app is, or why you should use it, don't add it as an association.
7. Use the "Open With" option. If you want to open an app in a different context (like work), use the "Open With" option in the App drawer instead of adding individual links for each individual app.